“Music and drumming is my life and when I’m not teaching or playing I’m always looking for new music to discover. As well as teaching at XYZ academy, I keep busy as possible making music – recording in my studio, playing with function bands and also touring with my band “Hacktivist”, which has helped me build working relationships with Zildjian Cymbal Co, Vic Firth and Mapex, whom I endorse as an artist. Since my early classical training through the Aylesbury Music Centre and further study for my diploma in popular music performance, I have developed my skills to fit many styles, but I most enjoy playing metal, jazz, soul and hip-hop. I’ve been teaching since 2011 and with XYZ Music Academy since 2015. Over the years I’ve coached many students through drum exams and have delivered a 100% pass rate for those I’ve put forward. I have a passion for constant progression and creativity when it comes to my playing and I strive to pass that on to my students.”
- Sir Thomas Freemantle School (2015 – present)
- Padbury CofE School (2016 – present)
- Griffin House School (2018 – present)
- East Claydon CofE School
(2019 – present)
- Bedgrove School (2019 – present)
- Brill CofE School (2019 – present)
- Diploma, Popular Music Performance
- NSPCC Child Protection: Safeguarding
- Challenging Behaviour Training – High-Speed Training
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
Ready To Begin?
Start your journey in the world of music now.